Thursday, June 4, 2015

Spring Product Collection Box


Click to order yours today!

I've been wanting to do a collection box for the longest time and I finally decided to go for it. Instead of doing a bunch of small tester size products, I decided to go for full-size products and I even include FREE SHIPPING!! I'm hoping that this will be a super incentive for those potential online customers that haven't given my products a try! So far the box has definitely been a bit hit with my local boutique customers!  

Spring Product Collection Box - Full-size Products! 
First release of a collection box!!! This box features 6 full-size products in some of the best selling products and scents as well as Limited Edition Springtime scents! Included in this collection are the following: 
  • 1 oz. Lotion Bar :: Cranberry Almond
  • 6 oz. Foaming Sugar Scrub :: Fresh Linen
  • Sm. Foaming Bath Bomb Creamer :: Strawberries & Champagne
  • 2 oz Goat Milk Lotion :: Apple Berry Cream
  • Lip Balm :: Strawberry
  • 2 oz. Body, Linen & Room Spray :: Lilac
  • $5 Gift Coupon for next order 
Over $45 Value for only $30 INCLUDING SHIPPING!

Click here to get yours today!!
 

No comments: